1977 Pearson 365
Click here to view more pictures
Moonlight Mile is a classic Pearson 365 Ketch but one that has received above average care and maintenance. The interior shows particularly well!
LOA: 36 ft 5 in
Beam: 11 ft 5 in
LWL: 30 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 17700 lbs
Ballast: 7300 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 49 ft 0 in
Engine Brand: Westerbeke
Engine Model: W40
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine(s) Total Power: 40 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: 3 Fiberglass (150 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: 1 Aluminum (30 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: 1 Plastic (15 Gallons)
The vessel has the following accomodations:
- Galley to port at base of companionway
- Navigation to starboard at base of companionway
- Main cabin
- Forward cabin
- Head with separate shower compartment
The whole area below decks is cooled (and heated) with a 16,000 BTU air conditioner (2010) and LED lighting is fitted amost everywhere. The interior shows extremely well!
- Starboard side at base of companionway
- Large opening top navigation table with swing out seat
- Storage shelves above and aft.
- Primary electrical panel is located aft of the chart table with a smaller auxiliary panel forward.
Settee / berths port and starboard
Storage area above and outboard of port settee with good size book shelf and two opening lockers
Great sea-berth above and outboard of starboard settee
Forward and to port is a hanging locker with two smaller opening lockers and a single drawer.
The drop down table is a bi-fold and sits four with ease six if needed.
Head and shower
- Located to starboard forward of the main cabin
- Aft facing head
- Vanity with sink and storage cabinet outboard
- Full stand-up shower compartment (rare in vessels of this size)
- The forward 50 gallon fresh water tank is reserved for fresh-water flush of head
- Large V berth with fill-in piece to make large double berth.
- Hanging locker to stbd and two drawer and two opening lockers to port.
- Above the V berth to port and stbd are book or small item storage shelves.
- Forward of the V berth is the chain/rode locker with vented cabinet door.
The galley is located on the port side at base of companionway and has the following features:
- U shape galley
- Kenyon three burner gimbaled propane stove and oven.
- Stainless steel sink, with filtered drinking water spigot, hot and cold mixer faucet and foot pump faucet.
- 110 vac Coffee maker.
- Large top opening ice box with Adler Barbour cold machine engine driven compressor
- Large dry storage locker with counter top aft of the stove
- Ice box is forward of the stove
- Overhead above sink is a large storage area suitable for plates/dishes cups/glasses etc.
- 100 gallons freshwater in two fiberglass tanks (excliding third 50 gal tank for head use only)
- 5 gallon hot water heater with 110 volt or engine heating
- Raymarine Chartplotter RC435 with GPS.
- Raymarine Smart pilot system with rudder position.
- Tacktick wireless wind.
At navigation table:
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF radio
- Zantrex Link 20 battery management system.
- Sylvania 19 flat screen TV with built in DVD player.
- Marine stereo player with remote control and auxiliary inputs for IPod or Mp3 player and blue tooth.
- Two Group 27 deep cycle house batteries.?
- Two Group 27 engine starting batteries.
- Galvanic isolator.
- All lights cabin and navigation, are LED (significantly reducing power drain).
- Stacked bilge pumps with independent float switches: bottom unit 750 GPH and top unit 1500 GPH
- 110 vac shore power 30amp.
- 50amp adaptor
- 50 shore power cable.
- 1600 BTU reverse cycle heat and AC unit (new 2010)
- Pressure water system pump.
- Deck wash down pump.
- 400 Watt inverter.
- Propane solenoid shut off system with automatic shut off located in the galley.
- Propane locker aft with two 20# steel cylinders and solenoid shut off valve.
- Force Ten rail mounted Propane Bar BQ.
- Bruce anchor with 60 chain on bow roller.
- Seatiger 555 manual anchor windlass.
- Bow and stern pulpits 1 stainless steel tube.
- Sunbrella bimini and dodger.
- SunShade port light custom covers.
- Two Bomar cabin top hatches with custom Sunbrella covers.
- Teak handrails (replaced 2011)
- Two Lewmar self tailing #44 primaries in cockpit.
- Main halyard Lewmar #8.
- Jib halyard Lewmar #16.
- Mizzen halyards one #8 & one #5 Lewmar.
- One Reefing Lewmar #5 on main boom.
- Main (new 2008)
- Mizzen (new 2008)
- Jib 130% (new2008)
- Jib 150%.
- Working Jib 120%.
- Spare Main.
- Spare Mizzen.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top