1980 S 2 S2 11 36' Aft Cockpit
Click here to view more pictures
The S2 was built to the high end of the production market, with more emphasis on structural quality than the average production boat receives. Bulkheads and the wood furniture are glassed to the hull, which is superior to the pan method used on most production boats. The deck is attached to the hull with a flexible adhesive and is through bolted every 6 inches. In addition to her sturdy build, the S2 is very well laid out with excellent accommodations.
The aft cockpit S2 36 is well suited for crossing oceans, and yet she is fast, easy to handle and comfortable to live on. You will be hard-pressed to find a better all-around boat anywhere near this price range.
Sirena has benefitted from extensive upgrades over the last 6 months. Be sure to read the full specs to see the entire list. The owners plans have changed, so this is your opportunity to purchase a solid boat with a lot of new, high quality equipment.
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 28 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 9 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: 17C
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Drive Type: V Drive
Engine(s) Total Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (50 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (35 Gallons)
- New double water pocket pump on engine
- New cutlass bearing
- 4 Gel cell batteries
- Totally rebuilt Alternator: Lestek Inc. Model 9135F, 135 amps S.A.E., 150 amps at 200*F
- Solid state multibattery isolator: Powerline Model PLI-130-3
- New MasterVolt Power Charger 12/40-3 Battery Charger
- New Cobra Inverter 1500 watt continuous 3000 watt peak
- Two 30 Amp shore power cords
- New 50 amp to double 30 amp pig tail
All new electronics are networked on a NEMA 2000 backbone and data is shared across the network
- New Garmin 18 High Definition Radar
- New Garmin 740s Chartplotter at helm
- New Garmin 420s Chartplotter at nav station
- New Garmin GMI10 Multifunction at helm
- New Garmin GWI10 Anemometer
- New speed, water, temperature transducer installed
- New Standard Horizon MATRIX AIS +GX2150 VHF
- New Standard Horizon RAM with controls (remote access mic for Helm)
- Navico Simrad autopilot
- New Sansui flat screen TV with built-in DVD player
- New stereo receiver with Bose speakers
The salon features a long, straight settee to starboard, and the U-shaped settee to port can be made into a wide berth by dropping the table. A new flat screen TV with a built in DVD player is on the bulkhead for easy viewing.
- New interior fabric and settee cushions
- New salon pillows
As you make your way forward there is a hanging locker along with a chest of drawers to starboard. Next is the forward cabin and V-berth with shelves on each side, and a 12 volt fan.
The large aft berth is behind the nav station with access doors to the engine and the equipment housed behind the berth. To starboard, a shelf with wicker doors runs the length of the berth.
- New Force 10 stove with oven, new hoses, fittings and tanks
- Wood cover for stove
- Double stainless steel sink with cutting board
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Refrigerator/Freezer (runs off shorepower or 12V DC)
- Abundant cabinets and drawers
- Custom installed microwave
- Wine glass rack
- New Raritan electric head plumbed to fresh water
- New hoses to holding tank
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Sink and cabinets with wicker doors
- Folding nav table for easy access to quarter berth
- Storage under nav desk with wicker door
- Custom cabinet above nav table matches galley cabinet
- Garmin chartplotter
- Stereo receiver
- Digital volt meter
- AC/DC panel
- Clock and barometer
- Nav desk light
- Reverse cycle air-conditioner/heater
- Convection heater
- Alcohol/Diesel bulkhead mounted heater with chimney (condition unknown)
- 12 Volt fans throughout vessel
Sails & Sail Handling
Reconditioned main and genoa
- Full-batten main
- 160 Roller furling genoa
- 100 Jib
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Spinnaker pole
- Mainsheet traveler moved to cabin-top
- New lazy jacks for main
- Boom vang
- New running rigging
- Full enclosure
- New companionway cover with weighted flap. Both vinyl flap to see through and a Sunbrella flap
- Main cover
- Genoa sacrificial cover
- Cover for propane bottle
Cockpit & Deck Equipment
- New lifelines
- New standing rigging where needed as per rigger
- Snapit binocular and drink holder on steering pedestal
- Teak folding cockpit folding table
- New cockpit cushions
- New varnished teak companionway doors with tinted Plexiglas inserts
- 55 lb Delta primary anchor
- Danforth style secondary anchor
- Manual windlass
- Double compound wax hull and with a new accent stripe
- Bottom job
- New cutlass bearing.
- Install new Force 10 2-Burner propane stove with oven and new propane tanks with new hoses, fittings, and solenoid valve.
- Installed new Raritan electric freshwater head with all new hoses to the holding tank.
- Replaced all interior 12v bulbs with LED bulbs
- New LED light fixture in head.
- New LED Anchor Light
- Replaced all nav light bulbs with LED bulbs
- Installed new battery cabling throughout boat.
- Installed new 1500 watt inverter.
- Added new group 31 battery under dinette seat.
- Replaced most of the running rigging including: new main halyard, new jib sheets, new traveler lines, etc.
- Replaced standing rigging where recommended by rigging shop.
- Replaced all lifelines and fittings
- New varnished teak companionway doors with tinted plexiglass inserts.
- Installed new stereo receiver with usb/sd card inputs for mp3's.
- Installed new Flat screen TV with built in DVD player in salon.
- Installed additional 30A service plug
- Purchased pigtail to convert 50A shorepower to two 30A cords
- Installed new double pocket water pump on engine.
- Replaced most hoses on the engine.
- New interior fabric and cushions.
- New cockpit cushions.
- New Garmin 740s Chartplotter installed at helm
- New Garmin 420s Charplotter installed at nav station
- New Garmiin 18HD Radar system
- New Garmin GMI10 Multifunction display at helm
- New Garmin GWI10 wind instrument mounted atop the mast
- New speed, water temp, and depth transducer installed. All electronics are networked on a NMEA 2000 backbone and data is shared across the network.
- New Standard Horizon GX2150 VHF radio mounted at the nav station with full function remote mic at the helm. AIS functions are enabled to view boat traffic on Garmin 740s chartplotter.
- Both main and jib sails fully refurbished and are in like new condition.
- New lazy jacks installed.
- Water filtration system installed
- Personal items
- Liferaft is dated and not included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top