1984 Morgan 384
Click here to view more pictures
The Morgan 384 is the much sought after Ted Brewer design. Clean lines, 5' draft and skeg hung rudder. She is not only a beautiful and comfortable cruising boat, she is a performance sailor. She has recently returned from cruising. Fully equipped with solar panels, wind generator, wind vane steering and full instrumentation. Lovingly cared for and maintained. Excellent brightwork inside and out.
LOA: 38 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 17000 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 0 in
Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Brand: Perkins
Engine Model: 4-108
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 50 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (95 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Forward is master cabin with adjacent head and separare shower stall. Ample storage. Large aft quarter berth and two settees allow for comfortable guest accommodations as well. Interior was varnished in 2011. Beautiful marine blue upholstery was added in 2011. Comfort and beauty describe this warm interior with large settees, drop leaf table and teak and holly throughout.
Full head to port with shower stall. New head pump August 2014.
Quarter berth to starboard aft of nav desk.
- Double stainless sinks.
- Adler Barbour Cold Machine (2011)
- Backup engine driven cold plate refrigeration.
- Force 10 propane 3-burner stove with oven.
- Hot & cold pressure water.
- U-shaped galley for added safety underway.
- Ample storage and drawer space.
- Xantrex 3 state battery charger, new Aug. 2013
- Air Breeze wind generator (2011)
- (2) 87 Watt Kyrocra solar panels with sunsaver control (2011)
- (3) Lifetime Group 27 AGM batteries (2011)
- LED lighting throughout
- Cruiseair 16,000 BTU reverse cycle AC/heat
- Wirie wi-fi booster
- (6) 6-volt fans.
- 50' 30 amp shore power cord
- 25' 30 amp shore power cord
- New battery cables (2013)
- New batter selector switch (2013)
- Handheld watermaker
- Standard Horizon CP300 Chart Plotter (Gulf of Mexico, Eastern and Western Carribean maps)
- Phoenix depth recorder (2012)
- Datamarine wind speed and direction.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DHC (2010)
- Raymarine ST70 autopilot (2010)
- ICOM ICM700 SSB.
- Furuno 24 mile radar (2010)
- Danforth Constellation compass.
Sails & Rigging
- 130% Jib, North
- 110% Jib, North
- Hood mainsail w/2 reef points.
- Rigid boomvang.
- Standing rigging replaced 2011.
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole.
- (4) Lewmar single speed winches on mast.
- #16 self-tailing Lewmar for main.
- (2) Lewmar #48 self-tailing primary winches.
- (2) Lewmar #46 self-tailing secondary winches.
- Track mounted stainless swim ladder
- Large cockpit with wheel steering, Edson binnacle.
- Manual anchor windlass
- #35 CQR with 200' chain
- #45 Bruce 80' chain with 150' rode
- Danforth anchor
- 4 -person Plastimo deck mounted life raft (Out of certification)
- Bimini and Dodger (2011)
- Outboard engine hoist
- Cockpit shade curtains (2012)
- Full shade awnings
- Rain water catcher (2012)
- Man overboard pole, life ring and strobe
- Jack lines
- 9'8 Achilles RIB dinghy (2010)
- 9 HP Tahatsu outboard (2010)
- Cockpit shower (fresh water).
- New cockpit cushions Aug 2014.
- All exterior teak varnished Aug 2014
- Stainless companionway security bars
- Custom companionway doors
- Weather boards
- (4) fire extinguishers
- Emergency stainless tiller
- High water bilge alarm
- Lighting rod on mast; grounding plates on hull
- Magma propane BBQ
- Tri color light on mast
- (2) inflatable harnesses
- (2) offshore life jackets
- Engine raw water pump rebuilt Aug. 2014.
- (2) dinghy life jackets
- Kenwood marine stereo with usb and MP3 plugs (inside and exterior speakers)
- EPIRB (needs new battery)
- (2) 10# propane tanks (2012)
- Many spare parts.
- Bottom job, June 2013. Bottom cleaned and new zinc August 2014.
- Last survey June 2013.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top