HSH Yacht Sales
1986 Hans Christian 33 Cutter
Click here to view more pictures
The Hans Christian 33' is a classic design modified full keel cutter built to very high standards. Below decks she is home at sea with comfortable accommodations including walk-in shower stall, the popular Pullman berth forward and a big double berth in the private aft stateroom.
The Hans 33' with her unparalled strength and integrity will provide comfort and stability in a heavy sea. Generous sail area with a roller furling jib and staysail. Full electronics including GPS, Auto Pilot, Radar, SSB radio and Chartplotter.
Additional equipment includes refrigeration and freezer, two(2) reverse cycle AC, built in fuel polishing system, outboard motor lift to name a few.
LOA: 41 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 8 in
LWL: 29 ft 2 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 8 in
Displacement: 18500 lbs
Ballast: 6800 lbs
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Fresh Water Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (90 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (15 Gallons)
Yanmar 3QM 30 HP diesel. Fresh water cooled, fuel filter, raw water strainer. All engine hoses replaced, secondary fuel filter installed, 130 amp alternator.
- Built in fuel polishing system
- 3-Blade prop
Two private cabins. Pullman berth forward and double berth in private aft starboard cabin. Teak and holly sole throughout, dinette, hanging lockers, nav station to starboard and settee aft of nav desk. Circular settee and salon table to port.Galley to port. Peek-a-Boo blinds, (9) opening ports, (3) opening hatches.
- New interior ultra leather cushions 2010.
- Head is forward with separate shower stall. Shower sump pump, electric head installed 2009, macerator pump. Overboard discharge, Y-valve.
Full galley to port with two burner Hillerange stove and oven (gimballed), Adler Barbour 12-volt refrigeration and freezer compartment. Microwave. Pressurized hot and cold water with a Isotemp 6-gallon water heater. Fresh drinking water filter system. Double stainless steel sinks with custom galley faucet. Tons of storage and well laid out for cooking underway.
- Horizon VHF radio at Nav. Station with Ram Mic in cockpit
- AM/FM stereo w/I-Pod interface Bose speakers inside and two speakers in cockpit
- ST-60 wind,speed,depth
- Raymarine Rl70C color radar/chart plotter
- Raymarine auto pilot w/S3 core pack, type 2 linear drive and ST60 control head
- All Raymarine linked with Seatalk
- Icom 710 SSB radio
- Garmin 76 map hand held GPS mounted at the nav-station for lap top interface
- PA System
- Two (2) 110-volt shore power connections with 50' cords (new in 2012)
- Xantrex True Charger 40+ automatic battery charger,
- Victron 2500w/100amp inverter charger,
- Pro-Mariner galvanic Isolator,
- 420 amp house bank(4-6volts)and (2-6volt) 210 amp start bank,battery combiner switch,
- Navigation lights, spreader lights,LED Tri- color/anchor light on top of mast,
- 16,000 BTU Marine Air AC/Heat and a 5,000 BTU Marine Air AC/Heat.
- Wired for Satellite TV.
- Bilge pumps (2) (automatic). Numerous interior 110 outlets,
Stainless steel stanchions, stern rail, bow pulpit, upper life line removed and replaced with SS tubing. Anchor rollers, Lofrans Tigress electric anchor windlass,33lb Bruce anchor with 250' 5/16 hi-test chain with 200' of Rode,45 lb Delta with 30' of 3/8 chain and 200' of rope rode. Outboard motor lift.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: horseshoe buoy
- MOB pole
- life sling
- (2) flag halyards,
- swim ladder,
- EXCLUSIONS: personal items not attached to hull.
Main Sail 2009 "Neil Pride Tradewinds"spec with two reef points and Doyle Stack pack with car system and strong track on mast. Dacron jib on Harken roller furling, staysail on Harken roller furling, Dacron storm sail.
- CANVAS: Custom Bimini, dodger, hatch cover, winch covers.
- RIGGING: SS rigging, Harken roller furling, whisker pole, additional spinaker halyard, mainsheet traveler, topping lift, deck stepped mast, internal halyards. Primary and secondary self tailing bronze winches.
- November 2012- New bottom job with all blisters fiberglass filled, 3 barrier coats, two on the bottom paint and newly painted boot stripe.
- 2008 3 blade fixed prop, prop shaft, cutlass bearing and shaft coupling
- 2008 Removed engine, painted, re-wired and re-plumbed engine room, re-built starter, 130 amp alternator, fuel lift pump, cleaned exhaust manifold and heat exchanger replaced exhaust elbow, Racor 500 filter, fuel scrubbing system, engine mounts, seals in gear box,damper plate.
- 2008 Balmar ARS5 voltage regulator and 130amp AmpTech alternator
- 2006 Harken mid boom main sheet traveler with sheet led aft to cockpit and Lewmar 30 bronze main sheet winch on cabin roof winch pad.
- 2009 Main sail Neil Pride Tradewinds spec with reef points and Doyle stack pack with car system and strong track on mast.
- 2009 Boomkicker.
- 2008 Isotemp 11 Gallon water heater.
- 2009 Water-Counter
- 2007 custom Bimini.
- 2009 Raritan electric head with fill/empty/flush switch
- 2007 Digital 2 bank Battery monitor
- 2008 Blue Sea Battery link/Isolator for charging
- 2008 Drinking water carbon filtered system at galley sink (similar to Seagull)
- 2009 Lofrans Tigress windlass on custom built aluminum mount
- 2007 Guarhauer Engine lift mounted on stern pulpit
- 2008 Deck/Anchor sea water wash-down pump installed
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top
Check out our qualified team!
TO BUY A BOAT
FROM HSH YACHTS
PREPARING YOUR BOAT
TO SELL QUICKLY