HSH Yacht Sales
1986 Marine Trader 47 Tradewind
Click here to view more pictures
No Teak Decks!!
Custom Fiberglass Hardtop Over Flybridge (2013)
New Aluminum Fuel Tanks
New Water Tanks & New Holding Tanks
New Prop Shafts
New Motor Mounts
Huge Sundeck & Huge Flybridge
Full Enclosure for Sundeck (2014)
Full Enclosure for Flybridge (2014)
Ciao is a wonderful example of the very popular Marine Trader Tradewinds 47. Her flybridge is huge with plenty of space for friends and family to enjoy the scenery. The sundeck is also very large with panoramic views-a great place for morning coffee or end-of-the-day sun-downers. Both the flybridge and the sundeck have fiberglass hardtops and full enclosures. All-around deck access is easy through the hard wing doors on either side of the sun deck.
Down below, she has a very comfortable 3 stateroom layout. The master suite is aft and features a center-line queen, four hanging closets, two chests of drawers and a make-up desk.
Ciao has new Aluminum fuel tanks and new water and holding tanks. This is a significant and expensive upgrade to take into consideration if you are contemplating purchasing a similar vessel.
Her engines were pulled and thoroughly serviced and she has new prop shafts and engine mounts. Ciao's engine room is exceptionally clean. She cruises at 8 knots with a top speed of 12 knots.
Beam: 14 ft 9 in
Maximum Draft: 3 ft 9 in
Displacement: 35000 lbs
Fresh Water Tanks: Plastic (200 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: Aluminum (470 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (80 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 3
Number of heads: 2
Engine, Generator & Mechanical
There is excellent access to the engine room through the salon floor. There is also access by lifting the stairs near the galley/dinette.
- Twin Ford Lehman diesels. 185hp each. Turbos have been rebuilt but are currently by-passed for simplicity. If hooked up to turbos, hp will increase to 450 total.
- Port engine 2684 hours
- Starboard engine 2884 hours
- Both engines were pulled and thoroughly serviced, new motor mounts installed, engine room cleaned and new aluminum fuel tanks installed.
- New Racor fuel filter system
- Sound insulation in engine room
- Bow thruster
- New prop shafts installed
- 11KW Westerbeke generator with 1979 hours
- Battery charger
- Shore power, ships AC, Ships DC
- New tank monitor
- New water & holding tanks
- 2 AC units
- S.V.S. Battery bank monitor
Ciao's engine room is exceptionally clean with good all-around access.
Ciao is cooled and heated throughout with 2 reverse cycle air conditioners / heaters.
The Master Suite is aft and features a centerline queen. There is a large opening "escape" hatch that leads to the swim platform in the unlikely event of an emergency. Quality teak drawers and hanging closets, both to port and to starboard provide plenty of space for clothing and storage.
A separate, private door leads to the Aft Head with very large separate shower, electric commode and vanity with over-sized sink.
Across the hall is a Guest Stateroom featuring 2 large bunk beds. These bunks are larger than normal boat bunks and can accommodate adults. There is a desk with drawers and mirror and a hanging closet for clothes.
Further forward is the Salon with large windows and excellent views all-around. A comfortable free standing sofa is to port and could be pressed into duty as an extra bed if necessary. A matching seat to starboard is next to a large flat screen TV with separate speaker.
Just forward and to starboard is the Inside Helm Area with full instrumentation including bow-thruster controls. To starboard of the helm is a door leading to the deck.
To port of the inside helm is a small Bar Area which overlooks the galley below.
Walking down a few steps brings you to the fully-functional Galley . A large 3/4 size stand-up fridge with freezer, a 3 burner propane stove with oven, a stainless steel Oster toaster oven, a microwave, double SS sinks, wrap-around counter top, cabinets and drawers are a chef's dream.
Just to starboard with-in easy reach of the galley is a Dinette . The table can be lowered to add sleeping accommodations if necessary.
A Second Head is forward and to starboard with a full-size electric commode and vanity.
All the way forward is the Forward Stateroom . There is a hanging closet and bunk beds to port.
- 3/4 Size stand-up fridge & freezer
- 3 Burner propane stove with oven with wood cover
- SS Oster toaster oven
- Kenmore microwave (hung)
- Double SS sink with pressure cold and hot water
- Separate filtered water faucet
- Cabinets with louvered doors
- Paper towel rack
- Opening port
- Adjustable table
- Bench seats with back rests
- Cabinet above
- Opening ports
- Centerline queen
- 4 hanging closets with louvered doors
- 2 Chests of drawers
- Make-up desk with drawers, flip-up lid with lights and mirror
- Matching weather instruments (barometer, temperature, humidity)
- Clock mounted on aft bulkhead
- Large mirror mounted on forward bulkhead
- Large escape hatch & opening ports
- Private door to adjoining head
- Teak towel rod
Guests Suite Aft
- 2 Large bunk beds
- Teak desk with drawers & Mirror
- Hanging closet with louvered door
- Opening ports
- Teak towel rod
Guest Suite Forward
- 2 Bunk beds
- Teak closet with louvered door
- Teak cabinets on aft bulkhead with louvered doors
- Separate sofa with matching chair
- Dynex flat screen TV with separate speakers
- Large windows with curtains throughout
- Teak hand rails above
- Forward windshield covered with Textaline/Phifertex
- Bar style table with 2 bar stools
- Door to outside next to inside helm
- Brass barometer & clock
- Custom fiberglass hard top for flybridge (with plywood core)
- Huge flybridge with tons of room for guests
- Cushions for flybridge seating
- Centerline helm on flybridge with excellent visibility all-around
- Huge sundeck with excellent views around
- Both the flybridge and the sundeck have new enclosures with zippered windows for when the weather warms up.
- Hard top over sundeck with crane for dinghy
- Swim platform with ladder to sundeck, swim ladder and dinghy motor mount.
- Fender board
- Jabsco SS search light
- Electric windlass
- Double bow roller with 2 hawse pipes
- CQR type anchor with rode
- SS Opening ports
- SS Fender holders
- Seating for sundeck
- 10' 6" Twin-V dinhgy with davits for swim platform
- 15 HP Mercury outboard motor with approx. 15 hours
- 2 Dahon fold up bikes
- Vetus bow thruster
- Wema Group multiple tank monitor
- Garmin Fishfinder 90
- Datamarine depth & speed
- Stereo with speakers
- Dynex flat screen TV
- Saturn compass
Replaced since 2010:
- Fuel tanks - aluminum, 470 gal. total
- Water tank - custom plastic, 200 gal. total
- Holding tank - custom plastic and fiberglass, 80 gal. total
- Macerator toilets
- All raw water plumbing and overboard pump
- All bilge pumps and sumps
- Gauges for all tanks
- Prop shafts
- Hard top 2013
- Enclosure, sun deck and fly bridge 2014
- Steering ram
- Hot water tank 20 gal.
- Bow thruster
- rebuilt turbos and resealed port trans
- All hoses on engines and generator
- Racor fuel system
- Exhaust risers
- Exhaust hose to back of boat
- Coolant pumps
- Motor mounts
- Air breathers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top