HSH Yacht Sales
1988 Catalina 34 Mk II
Click here to view more pictures
"Seaquel" is an exceptional example of the Classic Catalina 34 MKII. Plenty of room in the cockpit and down below for a fun day or weeks for that matter of coastal cruising. Come on down and take a look. You will not be dissapointed.
LOA: 34 ft 6 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 29 ft 10 in
Minimum Draft: 3 ft 10 in
Displacement: 12500 lbs
Ballast: 5650 lbs
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine(s) Total Power: 25 HP
Engine Type: Inboard
Drive Type: Direct Drive
Year Built: 1988
Fresh Water Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (27 Gallons)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 1
Comfortable accommodations for up to seven people in two private cabins plus the main salon. Private quarter cabin to starboard has double berth with hanging locker, large V-berth with hanging locker and drawer space. Main salon has teak and holly sole, dinette to starboard which converts to berth and the chart table to port. A smaller coffee table replaces the larger dinette table when desired. Eight opening ports, two opening hatches, three hanging lockers.
- Head is aft to port. A 27 gallon holding tank and hoses 2003, rebuilt pump. Manual marine head with new macerator pump and overboard discharge. Vanity and shower with shower sump pump installed in 2004.
- Pressurized water system with a water pump 2004, six gallon hot water heater and a 72 gallon fresh water tank.
Full galley to starboard equipped with ice box, double stainless sinks, 2-burner gimballed propane stove with oven. Propane tank and hoses installed 2006. Ample drawer and cabinet space.
Standard VHF radio Raytheon knot meter and depth-sounder, a Garmin 440 Chart Plotter with Satellite imaging and Ritchie compass.
- AM/FM stereo with CD.
- JBL two channel amp and Sirus Satellite Radio
Vector Compact Marine AC/Heat/Dehumidifier with keypad 16,000 BTU. Installed under V-berth and vented to aft cabin. 12-volt ships power, 110-volt shore power. Xantrex 20+ automatic True-Charger battery charger 2004, battery charger volt meter display @ nav station. 50' shore power cord, two batteries. Manual and automatic bilge pumps, nav lights, deck light, (4) 12-volt fans and a Dehumidifier.
MECHANICAL: Universal M25 diesel engine with approximately 400 hrs. Fresh water cooled, bilge blower, fuel filter, 3-blade prop. Fuel tank was removed in 2001, cleaned and new fuel gauge (inoperative) hoses were installed.
Exhaust hoses 2003, new shut off cable, engine aligned in 2004, new prop shaft 2004, new air filter 2006. This is a well maintained engine with regular oil changes the last being 6/06, fuel filters changed 1/06. New bilge hoses in a very clean bilge
Large aft cockpit with two cockpit lockers. Helmsman seat, cockpit table and new cockpit speakers. Wheel steering with pedestal guard and pedestal brake. Dinghy davits, built in anchor well, Fortress anchor with chain and rode. New in 2008 Split top Bimini with removable center section offering partial sun and shade when desired, handrail covers and cockpit cushions. Wing keel with a draft of 3'10".
- REPAIRS: Five chain plates removed in 2002. West system was applied, re-bedded and reinstalled.
- All hand rails removed 2001 and filled with West System.
- All stanchions removed from deck 2002 repaired with West. Bow pulpit removed 2004 repaired with West System.
- ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT: Three fire extinguishers, 4-adult life jackets w/case. Large canvas shade cover, all original owners manuals. BBQ grill, swim ladder, boat hooks, horseshoe buoy with holder, ring buoy with holder, (6) throwable cushions, flare kit, horn
Mainsail with cover, storm sail, 150%, sails are original, the headsailand mainsail has been refurbished.
- RIGGING: Tall rig with a wing keel. Stainless rigging, Hood Seafurl continuous loop roller furling system on jib. Whisker pole, adjustable jib halyard, main sheet traveler, jiffy reefing, lazy jacks, topping lift, keel stepped mast, internal halyards, primary and secondary winches.
- EXCLUSIONS: Personal items, cloths, clock and barometer, ships bell, pictures.
- Reupholstered cabin cushions 2006
- Installed new Bimini 2008
- Installed new cockpit cushions 2008
- Installed new water pump 2009
- Pulled and acid cleaned heat exchanger 2009
- Installed new lens kit in Hatch 2009
- Installed new bilge pump 2009
- Installed new VHF Radio 2011
- Replaced all Batteries 2011
- Installed Rebuilt Starter 2012
- Installed new cockpit speakers 2012
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top
Check out our qualified team!
TO BUY A BOAT
FROM HSH YACHTS
PREPARING YOUR BOAT
TO SELL QUICKLY