HSH Yacht Sales
1990 Catalina 28
Click here to view more pictures
This Catalina 28 spent its first 10 year in fresh water. It has been very well kept by the present owner who keeps it in a slip at his home. This is a great boat for a couple or a young family.
She is a fast, sea kindly wing keeled 28' sloop. The shallow draft is well suited for the coastal bays of Texas. She has a roller furling headsail, a jiffy reefing main with lazy jacks, and lines led aft for easy sail handling. The reverse cycle AC unit (cooling and heating) will keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- LOA: 286
- WL: 2310
- eam 10 6
- isplacement: 8600 Draft: 38
- allast: 3500
- ridge Clearance:42 5
- Universal M3-20, 18 HP, 3 Cylinder Diesel
- New Starter, 2011
- New Heat Exchanger, 2011
- Fresh Water Cooled
- Bronze 3-Blade Prop, 1 Shaft
- Boat is air conditioned for those times spent in the marina.
- Starting forward is a large V-berth.
- Moving aft is the main salon with a folding dinette table and settees port and starboard with storage below and outboard.
- Aft of the salon to port is an enclosed head.
- Aft of the main salon to starboard is the galley.
- Moving aft of the galley is a large double berth.
- Aluminum Fuel Tank 20 Gal.
- Water Two 20 Gal. Tanks, Total 40 Gal.
- Waste Holding Tank, 20Gal.
- Two Group 27 AGM Batteries
- Battery Selector Switch
- Statpower Truecharge 10 Battery Charger
- Two 125v / 30 Amp Shorepower Cables
- AC / DC Electrical Panel with AC & DC Breakers
- Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- 110v Electrical Outlets
- Navigation Lights
- Cruisair Marine 12,000 Btu Unit, Cooling with Reverse Cycle Heating
- Bulkhead Mounted 12v Fans
- 5 Opening Ports & 1 Cabin Top Hatch
- Hillerange 2-Burner Propane Stove
- GE Microwave Oven
- Insulated Ice Box with Drain Pump
- Shurflo Fresh Water Pump
- Hot Water Heater 120v/Waste Heat
- Storage Cabinets and Shelf
- Stainless Steel Sink with Hot & Cold Water Faucet
- Full Standing Head Room
- Manual pump commode
- Holding Tank with Deck Pumpout
- Macerator with Y-Valve
- Vanity with sink and faucets
- Mirror and storage cabinet
- Handheld Shower
Sails & Rigging:
- North Main, 2 Reef Points, Full Battens
- Mainsail Cover
- Furlex Roller Furling Genoa
- Lewmar Self Tailing Winches
- Cabin Top Traveler with Cars
- SS shrouds and stays
- Deck Stepped Mast
- Lines led aft to Cockpit
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHF Radio
- Sony CDX-L250 AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Autohelm Depth Sounder
- Danforth Constellation Compass
- Magellan315 Hand-Held GPS
- Simrad Wheel Mounted Autopilot
- 10 kg Bruce anchor
- 50 Chain & 150 Nylon Anchor Rode
- Single Bow Roller
- Anchor Locker (Deck accessed)
- Swim Ladder
- Integral Swim Platform
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit and stern Rail
- SS Stantions with Double Life Lines
- Stern Rail Corner Mounted Buddy Seats
- Helm Seat
- Cockpit Cushions
- Radar Reflector
- Dodger & Cockpit Bimini ( Snaps for Side Curtains)
- Canvas Covers for Winches,companionway & Instrument Panel
- Cockpit Pedistal Mounted Table
- Interior Portlight Curtains
- Aluminum Telescoping Boat Hook
- Fire Extinguishers
- Dock Lines
- Weems & Plathe Bulkhead Mounted Clock & Barometer
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Magma BBQ Grill
- MOB Lifesling
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top
Check out our qualified team!
TO BUY A BOAT
FROM HSH YACHTS
PREPARING YOUR BOAT
TO SELL QUICKLY