1991 Catalina 36 Walk Thru
Click here to view more pictures
If you are a Catalina 36 fan like I am you have to check out this beautiful and well appointed boat.
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 9 in
LWL: 30 ft 3 in
Displacement: 14100 lbs
Ballast: 6600 lbs
Engine Brand: Universal
Engine(s) Total Power: 30 HP
Engine Model: 35
Engine Type: Inboard
Cruising Speed: 6 knots
Maximum Speed: 6 knots
Year Built: 1991
Fresh Water Tanks: 1
Fuel Tanks: 1
Holding Tanks: 1
The private forward stateroom has an extra large V-berth with plenty of storage provided in bins, lockers and drawers. The head compartment is next aft to port and includes a marine toilet, sink w/vanity and shower w/seat. A hanging locker is opposite.
The main saloon has a U-shaped dinette to port which converts to a double berth. To starboard you'll find a second dinette/cocktail table for two with fore and aft facing seats.
The sit-down nav station is also to starboard and is followed by private aft cabin with a double berth.
The galley is opposite the nav station.
The four large opening hatches w/screens, in conjunction with the companionway, provide lots of light and ventilation through out the boat.
Just some of the upgrades on this well maintained Catalina 36. Garmin 498 GPS/Plotter with sounder. AGM Batteries, 2-burner Hillerange oven; Adler Barbour cold plate; 33# Bruce anchor with 20' chain and 200' 5/8" rode; Electric windlass; Magna propane grill; Marine Grade Faux Leather Upholstery (2007) ; Dodger and Bimini with full enclosure (mesh sunscreen also included); Cockpit cushions; Cockpit shower; Whisker pole; 2 speed self-tailing winches; Xantrex automatic charger (2002); Screens for hatches and companionway; Autopilot X-5 with wireless remote. Dinghy motor lift; stern cockpit rail seats.
Large U-shaped galley with two double sinks, propane stove and oven, refrigeration, hot and cold pressure water, utensil storage, trash bin, Formica counter tops with teak fiddles and grab rails. Opening port, over counter cabinets and lots of counter space.
- 1000w Microwave
- Adler Barbour refrigeration
- 2-burner Hillerange oven
- Electric Marine Head with holding tank, deck discharge outlet
- 12 volt macerator pump with through hull valve
- manual bilge pump
- electric bilge pump
- hot and cold shower at the walk-through transom
- hot and cold outlets in the galley, head, and shower
- Refrigeration pump out.
- DC electrical system with 2 -- 12 volt storage batteries
- Xantrex battery charger safety change over switch
- electrical distribution panel with circuit breakers and battery condition meter
- AC dockside power system in combined electrical panel with circuit breakers polarity indicator
- 2 -- 50 ft. shore power cords
- 12 volt interior lighting
- 12 volt navigation lights including masthead, fore deck, steaming, compass light, chart light at nav desk
- Water heater.
- 16k btu AC Unit
- Sanitation System w/condensate drain to dehumidify
- 5" Magnetic Compass
- Raymarine X-5 Autopilot with wireless remote
- Two 19 Inch Flat Screen HDTVs (one in main saloon & one in owner's berth)
- Stereo w/removable Cockpit Speakers and speakers in main saloon; stereo is wired to receive inputs from TV in main saloon, MP3/other audio device, additionally, MP3 player input is located at helm station. On/Off speaker control switches are located in the cockpit.
- 1200 Watt Inverter (located behind starboard settee cushion).
- Solar Vent in Head.
Sails & Rigging
- Lazy Jack Sail System with Stack Pack
- Inboard and Outboard Genoa Tracks
- Traveler Control w/ Adjuster System
- Genoa Tracks; Pair with Adjustable Cars
- Winch Handle
- Self Tailing Mainsheet Winch
- Main Halyard Lead Aft. with Sheet Stopper
- Boom Vang
- Jib Halyard. Lead Mt. with Sheet Stopper
- Single Line Mainsail Reefing System
- Mid Boom Sheeting with Traveler
- Two,Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches
- Self Tailing Jib Halyard Winch
- Headsail Furling Gear
Universal Diesel Engine, 30 hp, Model 35 4 Cyl, fresh water cooled, Pedestal Steering w/ Brake, Engine Controls.
- 3700 GPH Secondary Bilge Pump
- High Volume Air Cond. Water Pump
- Moved A/C Intake Filter to head from under the V-berth (easier to clean and prime)
- Mermaid Jet Flow Condensate Drain (Sucks out condensate into cooling drain line) Bottom Job (2007)
- Updated light fixtures and fans
- Xantrex Battery Charger
- Bilge Pump in head
- Foot Pump for Refrigerator
- Custom Mattress in V-berth
- 2 x 19 Flatscreen HDTV
- Stereo with Saloon & Cockpit Speakers
- Magma Newport Grill and Cover
- Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
- Teak Cockpit Table
- All Canvas Re-stitched and Piped
- Solar Vent in Head
- Water Heater
- Fresh Water Pump
- Hoses for Engine
- New Exhaust Hose and muffler (2010)
- Rebuilt Roller Furler
- Compound and Waxed Hull (2010)
- Garmin GPS Chartplotter/Sounder
NOTE: All personal items are not included in the sale of this vessel.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top