1994 Beneteau 351 Oceanis
Click here to view more pictures
This classic designed Beneteau Oceanis 351 is a well equipped performance cruiser with roomy accommodations and beautiful joinery which is well finished with cherry stained mahogany. Two cabin layout, large head, great ventilation with many opening hatches. She sails well and is easy to handle. Big comfortable cockpit with bimini, wrap around seating and stern seats. With the desirable 5' draft the 351 can explore the most secluded waters.
Roller furling headsail, Dutchman system on the mainsail.
AC, refrigeration, electronics. Great for cruising the islands or weekends on the bay.
LOA: 35 ft 0 in
Beam: 12 ft 6 in
LWL: 31 ft 1 in
Maximum Draft: 5 ft 0 in
Displacement: 12000 lbs
Ballast: 3740 lbs
Engine Brand: Perkins
Year Built: 1994
Engine Model: M30
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 30 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (100 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (26 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (20 Gallons)
Spacious below decks accommodations.
- Double quarter cabin to starboard with private head access.
- Head and shower to starboard forward of aft cabin.
- Navigation station aft to port.
- V-berth forward with two hanging lockers. New upholstery.
- Main salon with port and starboard settees. Dinette to starboard.
- New window coverings.
- Teak and holly sole throughout. Beautiful teak joinery.
- (2) hanging lockers.
- Ample storage space.
Full U-shaped galley to port.
- Double stainless sinks.
- Eno Propane 3-burner stove with oven.
- Top loading insulated icebox with Frigoboat 12-volt air cooled refrigeration. The refrigerator was updated from R-12 to R-134a and runs on 12 to 24 volts DC. Frigoboat AV35, air cooled condensing unit, Frigoboat 130H evaporator, horizontal bin and a Penguin thermostat.
- Atwood stainless steel 6 gallon 120-volt water heater.
- Ample drawer and storage space.
AC and DC panels with analog DC volt meter. AC power and reversed polarity indicator lights.
- 120-volt Shore power.
- Statpower "Truecharge" 20+ 20 amp 3-stage battery charger with two outputs.
- Aqua-Air 12,000 BTU split system marine air conditioner/heat with rotary controls.
- Installed fairly recently Garmin-GPSMAP 740S Premium 7" touchscreen GPS Chart Plotter and Sounder w/preloaded US Coastal charts. Garmin on POD.
- B&G Network depth sounder.
- B&G Network knot meter.
- Standard Horizon Nova VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Sony AM/FM Compact Disc player, IPOD & IPHONE compatible.
- HD Satellite radio ready w/docking station.
- Two Kenwood KPC-1652 MRW/B Marine speakers in the cockpit.
- Sharp-LC-22DVI7UT combination liquid crystal TV & DVD player plus RCA digital flat antenna on wall mount.
Sails & Rigging
- Facnor LX 130 roller furling headsail. 120% genoa with sunshield (Neil Pryde).
- StacPac mainsail with 2 reefs and full length battens. (Quantum).
- Z-spars anodized aluminum mast with double spreaders.
- Tides Marine mainsail luff track system.
- Lewmar winches, blocks, cars, line clutches & tracks.
- Boom Vang.
- All lines lead aft.
Additional equipment includes:
- Arrow Pneumatics stainless steel cabin humidifier.
- Howard Miller brass ships clock and barometer.
- Magma Marine Kettle stainless steel BBQ grill.
- Cockpit cushions.
Huge aft cockpit with canvas wheel cover, companionway cover, winch covers.
- Port and starboard stern seats.
- Swim platform with ladder.
- Lofrans manual anchor windlass.
- 33# Bruce anchor with chain and rode.
- 13# Danforth with chain and rode.
- Molded fiberglass cockpit table.
- Fresh water shower at transom.
- 2-yr. bottom.
- The hull was recently waxed.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top