HSH Yacht Sales
1995 Beneteau 32
Click here to view more pictures
This Beneteau 32 draws on 4'3" and is great for the Galveston Bay, West Coast of Florida and any other skinny water in the area. A real nice boat and an excellent boat for the price. As the owner stated " Price the boat to sell quickly. I do not want to be a proud owner of a boat for sale".
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 3 in
Fore to aft
- V berth with insert and hatch overhead, shelves outboard, hanging locker and privacy door.
- Saloon next aft with U-shaped settee and dining table to starboard, settee opposite with an aft facing navigator's station aft. There are storage lockers below the berths and upper storage lockers with sliding doors port and starboard. Portholes are placed so that seated diners have a view of the water. Dining table at compression post converts for sleeping.
- Large private aft cabin with berth athwartships, (4) opening ports, hatch and halogen reading lights.
- The head opposite the galley has a vanity and sink, hot and cold pressure water, shower and manual marine head with holding tank and deck pump out.
- (12) opening ports
U-shaped galley to port of companionway step
- Double s/s sink
- Pressure water system, hot and cold
- Halogen overhead light
- Fluorescent counter light
- Force 10 stove with oven
- Compass, Plastimo, on binnacle
- Standard VHF Radio with Ram Mic for cockpit
- Depth and Speed combo
- Raymarine ST 4000 Autopilot
- 12 volt DC electrical system
- 110 volt AC electrical system
- Marine Air AC/Heat Unit (needs compressor)
- Shore power cord
- Two (2) 4D and One (1) 8D Batteries
Sails & Rigging
- (4) ST winches
- 35 lb CQR Anchor
- Fortress Aluminun Danforth Anchor
- Foredeck anchor locker
- 8hp Nissan 4 Stroke Outboard engine
- 10'2" Inflatable dinghy (New)
- Wind Generator
- Bow pulpit, stanchions & lifelines
- Bimini top /dodger
- Electric Windlass (needs to be wired)
- Dingy Davits
- Outboard Motor Lift
30hp Perkins diesel engine with 1450 engine hours; engine hour meter; engine fuel gauge.
- Automatic bilge pump
- Manual bilge pump
- Bilge blower
- CO2 Fire extinguishers
- Fuel filters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top
Check out our qualified team!
TO BUY A BOAT
FROM HSH YACHTS
PREPARING YOUR BOAT
TO SELL QUICKLY