HSH Yacht Sales
Summer is here! It's time to sail!
1995 Catalina 36 MK II
Click here to view more pictures
Why not hit the water in comfort and style?
Enjoy the comforts of home: a cozy aft cabin, a large head with shower, a spacious v-berth, a beautiful saloon with fold-away table, and a well-appointed galley. The teak and holly sole provides that rich, nautical feel. And enjoy performance sailing: roller-furling headsail and a fully-battened main with a Dutchman flaking system.
Recent upgrades include:
Chainplates new in 2012.
Universal diesel with just over 1,200 hours: new raw-water pump for engine Feb. 2016.
Shaft professionally aligned Feb. 2016.
Cushions refurbished March 2016.
New bimini March 2016.
Compound and wax Feb. 2016.
Cockpit painted Feb. 2016.
Deck hatches refurbished Feb. 2016.
New deep-cycle marine-grade house battery Feb. 2016.
Owner has had to move north!
He's motivated to see her move to a new home,
so bring your offers and your sunblock and let's get out on the water!
LOA: 36 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 11 in
LWL: 30 ft 3 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in
Displacement: 15000 lbs
Ballast: 6000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 52 ft 5 in
Engine Brand: Universal
Year Built: 1995
Engine Type: Inboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 35 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (72 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (25 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (18 Gallons)
Number of double berths: 2
Catalina can pack a lot of punch into a hull. The 36 MK II features two cabins, a large head with shower compartment, ample storage, a saloon well suited to entertaining, and a galley in which you can really stretch out and create!
The teak and holly sole gives the vessel a nautical feel.
What to expect:
- Cozy aft cabin to starboard. Features its own hanging locker.
- Main saloon with bulkhead-mounted table that converts to a double berth. L-shaped settee. Cushions look fresh after refurbishing in March 2016.
- Across from the port settee, relax at a small dining table with seating on both sides. This space also converts to a single berth.
- The forward V-berth boasts a hanging locker and ample drawer space.
- Private head to port with tiled shower, vanity, and marine commode.
- Nav station to starboard forward of the aft cabin. Makes a great office space for liveaboards.
Full U-shaped galley to port.
- Adler Barbour 12-volt refrigeration.
- 2-burner Hillerange stove and oven.
- Double stainless sinks.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- Ample drawer and cabinet space
- Comfortable layout allows the chef room to work.
12-volt ships power, 120-volt shore power.
- 2000 Watt inverter.
- New deep-cycle marine-grade house battery Feb. 2016.
- Freedom Marine 20 Xantex battery charger.
- 16,000 BTU AC with reverse heat cycle.
- Acu-Gage tank monitor system.
- Mast head, spreader, running, courtesy and interior lights.
- Electrical panel.
- Electric anchor windlass.
- Electric Bilge pump.
- VHF radio.
- Garmin 545 Chartplotter Bluechart G-21 version.
- Auto Helm ST50
- Knot meter.
- Depth Sounder.
- AM/FM stereo with CD player.
Step aboard into a large cockpit with wheel steering, a cockpit well suited to entertaining, teaching the kids to sail, and/or just enjoying a sunset cruise.
- Lexan companionway doors and teak hatch boards with screens.
- Cockpit cushions.
- Bimini new in spring 2016!.
- Stereo speakers.
- Swim platform with ladder.
- Stern seats on rail.
- Magma BBQ grill.
- Maxwell electric anchor windlass.
- Dual anchor bow rollers.
- Anchor with chain and rode.
- New chain plates in 2012.
- Cockpit paint in spring 2016!
Sails & Rigging
Sail inventory and rigging:
- Roller furling.
- Full batten main with Dutchman flaking system.
- 135% genoa with newer sun cover.
- Cockpit line-hanging system new March 2016.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top
Back to top