1999 Island Packet 380
Click here to view more pictures
Set up for long distance cruising with "Extensive" refit from 2010-2012. Bowthruster, oversize winches, large stainless steel radar arch with dinghy davits and motror crain, Carribe dinghy, New electronics, Lofrans electric windlass and primary 45# Delta anchor wirh 250' of 10mm chain rode.
Zanzibar has a full cockpit enclosure, a 2004 Norpro 5kw genset (powered by a two-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine), all roller-furling sails ( New Main & Genoa)and an extensive spare parts inventory.
LOA: 39 ft 7 in
Beam: 13 ft 2 in
LWL: 32 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 4 ft 7 in
Displacement: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 9000 lbs
Bridge Clearance: 54 ft 3 in
Engine Brand: Yanmar
Engine(s) Total Power: 50 HP
Engine Model: 4JH2E
Engine Type: Inboard
Propeller: 3 blade propeller
Year Built: 1999
Fresh Water Tanks: (170 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (85 Gallons)
Holding Tanks: (40 Gallons)
Total Power: 50
Standard Island Packet 380 layout which comprises of the following. A large deep aft cockpit with helm seat, pedestal steering and two large cockpit lockers. Below decks is entered via the custom acrylic companionway doors.
At the base of the companionway, the large wrap-around galley is located to starboard and the double aft cabin (with athwartships double berth and slide-out sink) is to port.Forward of the companionway is the main salon with port and starboard settee berths (with plenty of storage outboard and below the settees)and a large fold up dining table (with storage). At the aft end of the port settee is the navigation desk with electrical panel and nav station instrumentation.
Forward of the main salon is the large head and shower to port and the forward cabin with large centerline berth and lots of storage. The head compartment may be entered either from the main cabin or from the forward stateroom and has a fold-out shower enclosure.
- Six 12v fans
- LED lights in all fixtures in salon & forward stateroom
- 2 zones of Cruisaire AC totaling 26,000 BTU (10,000BTU-aft & 16,000BTU-fore NEW 2012) Split system with SMXir digital control
- 19 Flat screen TV in salon w/ digital antenna
- Kenwood stereo radio
- Grebe Creek custom teak-framed screens for all hatches
- Zarcor Peek-A-Boo Shutters on all ports (new 2010)
- Two large settees; port settee expands to double berth.
- Central hinged table folds against bulkhead-mounted bottle and glassware cabinet.
- Many opening ports, 3 dorade vents and a large overhead hatch for superior light and ventilation.
- Overhead and reading lights with LED bulbs.
- Both settees equipped with lee cloths for use as sea-berths.
- Generous storage behind and beneath settees plus lockers in cabin sole.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker.
- Large queen berth accessible from both sides.
- Aft half of berth lifts on gas struts to access large blanket chest.
- Large storage lockers beneath forward half of berth.
- Cedar-lined drawers under berth, cedar-lined hanging locker and cedar lined clothes bins provide generous storage.
- Private door into head.
- Bulkhead and reading lights with LED bulbs.
- Opening ports and large overhead hatch provide ample light and ventilation.
- Froli Sleep System under mattress
- Queen Pullman-style athwartship berth with storage lockers below mattress cushion.
- Hideaway sink.
- Cedar-lined hanging locker and bins plus large storage lockers below cabin sole.
- Two opening ports and overhead hatch for light and ventilation.
Located to port of the companionway the galley is large, safe and well organized. There is plenty of counter top workspace, a large top opening refrigerator / freezer compartment and, as always, plenty of storage. Additional equipment is listed below:
- Grunert AC refrigeration with large holding plates in both refrigerator and freezer each with its own control.
- Princess 3-burner propane stove with oven and removeable worktop lid
- Seagull water filter with seperate fawcett at galley sinks
- GE microwave oven
- Teak wine glass holder
- Magma Pots and Pans (new 2010 & never used)
- Simrad Radar/ Chartplotter, AIS (New 2010)
- Raymarine ST60 wind/speed/knot/depth instruments
- Raytheon ST6000+ Autopilot with oversize ram
- Horizon Intrepid VHF radio at the navigation station with Ram mike at the helm
- Ritchie 6" Powerdamp Helm Compass
- Insulated backstay and cable for SSB
- Kenwood #KDC-3011 AM/FM/CD Stereo
- Flat Screen 19" Color TV
- Sirius Weather Receiver & Antenna ( New 2010)
- Iriduim Sat Phone
This vessel has the complete package! Two 30 amp shore power cords and full 110 on-board system for use dockside and a 5kw generator for use underway or at anchor. The 12v house system features AGM batteries. More details and extra items as listed here:
- 2004 5kw Norpro genset with 2 cylinder Yanmar diesel engine
- Seven Group 31 Mastervolt AGM batteries ( New 2010)
- Separate starting battery for engine and genset
- Magnum ME Series Inverter/Charger/ Buffer Control/ Monitor ( New 2012)
- Balmar voltage regulator (New 2012)
- Balmar 110amp alternator (New 2012)
- Electric oil change pump
- TV antenna at masthead
- Six Hella 12v Cabin fans
- Large custom stainless steel radar arch with dinghy davits and motor crane built by Jackie Hart (Custom Rails)
- Custom teak and stainless outboard motor mount
- Stern rail seats port and starboard
- All oversize winches
- Full cockpit enclosure/Sunbrella Bimini/dodger/windshield
- Full set of cockpit screens
- Full cockpit cushions
- Custom teak cockpit table with extensions for seating 6+
- Extra dedicated winch added for headsail furling line
- Lofrans Tigres electric windlass (new in 03)
- 45lb. Delta primary anchor with 250 of 10mm anchor rode.
- 35 lb. Danforth anchor on second bow roller
- Anchor/washdown pump with Newfound Metals quick-disconnect deck fitting
- Lifesling rescue device
- Sunbrella hatch and winch covers
- Custom acrylic companionway doors
- Fresh water shower in cockpit
- Fiberglass "perch seats" on stern rail
- Lifelines (New 2012)
- Roller furling main (New 2010)
- Roller furling genoa (New 2010)
- Roller furling staysail (extra heavy for use as storm sail)
- Asymmetrical spinnaker
- Storm trysail
- Side Power Bowthruster w/ separate dedicated battery & charger (New 2010)
- All ports are polished stainless and have screens
- Kidde Fyre Watch automatic engine fire extinguisher
- 3 Blade fixed Propeller-Michigan Wheel Sailer 3m Series (minimal drag and good handling) (New 2012)
- 3 additional fire extinguishers
- 12v. oil change pump
- Two automatic bilge pumps
- Bilge pump cycle counter
- 6 PFDs, flares, horn, etc. as required by USCG
- Spare bronze 3 blade propeller & Max Prop
- Numerous ships generator and engine spares below the starboard settee
Refit, Bowthruster, Ready to Cruise
- New Balmar 110amp Alternator and Regulator
- New Prop
- Replaced Running Rigging
- Clean & Rust treat Engine Mounts
- Transmission Service
- New Magnum ME Series Modified Inverter/Charger Sinewave
- New Forward A/C Cruisar Evaporator
- New A/C Pump
- New Shower Sump Pump
- Bead Blasted All 3 Sea Water Strainers
- New Oil Pressure Gauge Sender
- Rebuilt Starter
- Replaced Cutless Bearing
- New Bottom Paint - November
- Serviced Engine & Generator changed Oil, oil filters, fuel filters, and impellers
- Replaced Lifelines
- Man Overboard Pole
- New Side Power Bowthruster
- New Dripless Packing Gland
- New Electronics Simrad Radar, Chartplotter, AIS
- New Sirius Weather Receiver & Antenna
- Installed New LED Lightbulbs in Interior Fixtures
- New Main 130% Furling Genoa
- 7 New Group 31 Mastervolt AGM Batteries
- Rebuilt Head
- Replaced Sanitation Hoses
- Whisker Pole
- New Window Coverings
- Installed Dripless Packing Gland
- Norpro Generator 2004
- Replaced Holding Tank 2009
- Seagull Water Purifier
- Screens for all Ports and Hatches
- Iridium Sat Phone
- Many Spares for Engine and Generator
- Spare Fixed Prop and feathering Max Prop
- Lee Cloths
- Custom Radar Arch/Davit
- Two Anchors,Chain, Windlass
- Caribe Inflatable
- Cockpit Enclosure
- Magma Pots and Pans
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Back to top